« הקודםהמשך »
To accumulate. V. xx. 16.
To cover. V. xvii. 3. To be covered, = to be disregarded. V. xxvii. 6.
Not, to be without. V. xvi. 13.
(1) Criminals undergoing a lesser banishment. III. i. Pt. ii. 21. It is que. ried whether we should not read the character shá in this meaning. (2) The name of a mountain, which is not well ascertained. III. i. Pt. i. 65. (3) The name of the appanage, in the present Ho-nan, of Too, known as * , a younger brother of the duke of Chow. V. xvii. 1. His son is # 4},—in the same par.
(1) To determine, decide firmly; to be determined. II. ii.18: V. ix.12. (obs.
2S #), 13, 22. (2) To conceal. IV. iii. 8.
(1) To be luxuriant. # #. V. iv. 32. (2) I q. #, to be a fence or bulwark to. V. viii. 4: xvii. 6.
(1) # #, vast. I. 11. = broad and long. V. iv. 14. (2) To be scattered. } , IV. vii. Pt. iii. 5. (3) To be dissolute. V. xxiv. 9.
(1) To reach to, extend over. II. iv. 8. (2) To press on, = to deal sternly with. V. x. 13.—Ought we not to read the character in the first of these meanings—p'ö ?
To be hidden, kept in obscurity. V. xii. 10.
Insects moving about.—Used for to be
To be clean or pure. V. xviii. 16. To
# make clean, to cleanse. x. 16. To hold